Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Jangid, Saurabh" <sj...@inteqnet.com> on 2006/01/23 08:17:03 UTC

Determine Apache version

How can i determine which apache version i am running...

Re: Determine Apache version

Posted by Muhammad Islam <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is always helpful if you read the documentation ahead of time. I know
it's a kind of boring but it gives you better result in future. Anyway,
httpd is the daemon which runs the apache server. I don't know on which OS
you installed your apache server. But you can find all the binaries in
"/bin" folder.

> /bin/httpd --help (Gives you lot of useful information)

> /bin/httpd -v (Gives you version)  [ That's what you asked for ]

Regards,

shagor