Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/06 16:10:59 UTC

Re: ApacheCon EU and presentation recording

Hi all,

To give you an update regarding the video recording at the ApacheCon EU
2012 event, I contacted the Linux Magazin Online (a subsidiary of Linux New
Media in Germany, who recorded ApacheCon events in the past).
Unfortunately, it seems that Linux New Media changed their business model
as it didn't prove that succesfull.

As the contact at Linux Magazin Online explained, they have setup a
partnership with another company and he is going to send me contact details
to discuss the opportunity of video recording at the EU event.

However, to keep things going I would like to come in contact with other
parties who could do this at the upcoming event.

Therefor:

Do you per chance have a contact for me to get in touch with to further
this, or know somebody who can help me in the right direction?

With kind,

Pierre Smits

ApacheCon EU 2012 <http://www.apachecon.eu/> - Sinsheim, Germany
Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/>