Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2022/04/21 19:07:07 UTC

Access to Contribute to the Confluence Space

I would like to be able to contribute to pages in the ARROW confluence
space, but I don't see any "edit" button.

Does anyone know how I can contribute (get the appropriate permissions in
the Arrow confluence space)?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Inviting+New+Committers+and+PMC+Members

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Access to Contribute to the Confluence Space

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.