Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/05/05 06:31:13 UTC

[Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.0.0 Incubating RC2

Hi All,

This thread is for discussion of the second release candidate of Apache
Stratos 4.0.0-incubating [1]. Please use this thread for discussion of
issues uncovered in the RC, questions you may have about the RC, etc.

*RC release packs: *
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/stratos/releases/4.0.0-incubating-rc2/

*Git tag (4.0.0-incubating-rc2):*
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-stratos.git;a=tag;h=759b41b455afcfb56fb80f9ccf1166aa6c7f6a22

*Git tag (4.0.0-incubating-rc2) tree view:*
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-stratos.git;a=tree;h=refs/tags/4.0.0-incubating-rc2;hb=refs/tags/4.0.0-incubating-rc2

*KEYS file:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/stratos/releases/KEYS

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.0.0 Incubating RC2

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

I am also verifying . I will update the threads when finished.

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have now verified the source package, binary packages and artifacts
> uploaded to staging repository (according to the release verification guide
> [1]). May be we could start the vote now.
>
> It would be great if everyone could spend some time verifying this release.
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Release+Verification+Guide
>
> Thanks
>

> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I found a file called DEPENDENCIES bundled with the source package (which
>> has been included by the maven release plugin, when generating the parent
>> source package) and it caused the pedantic test to fail.
>>
>> Now I have re-created the source package by removing the above file and
>> re-signed it.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Please note that I have renamed the source package folder name from
>>> "stratos-parent-4.0.0-incubating" to
>>> "apache-stratos-4.0.0-incubating-source-release" and resigned the package.
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>> --
>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>
>>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>>> Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>> Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Technical Lead, WSO2
> Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
lean. enterprise. middleware

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.0.0 Incubating RC2

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.