Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ravinder Singh <Ra...@carrot.no> on 2006/09/25 15:46:09 UTC

deploy with scp

I am trying to do do a deploy without user interaction (through
continuum).
Currently I am testing deploy for the project. But I am failing to have
it deploy without prompting for password.

I hace specified the privateKey, username, and even the password in the
settings.xml. But it won't stop asking for password.

However a release:perform does not ask for a password and does
everything automagically, without prompting for password, so here it
works
with scp and privateKey.

Is there any workaround for this or am i doing something wrong?

Ravinder Singh
System developer

Re: deploy with scp

Posted by n2000 <da...@googlemail.com>.
Try to set
PasswordAuthentication yes
in file
/etc/ssh/sshd_config
on your ssh server where your maven repository is installad.