Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Eduardo Zurita <g0...@correo.cajacanarias.es> on 2003/03/06 12:11:17 UTC

CATALINA_OPTS

Hello,

    I'm trying to put the "-source 1.4" option in CATALINA_OPTS environment variable because I'm using an HttpsURLConnection (SSL) objet in one of my cocoon JSP generators.

    The HttpsURLConnection Class is available only since J2SE 1.4, but I don't know how to add this option to CATALINA_OPTS.

    I have tried "-Dsource 1.4" but is not recognized as a valid option.

    I'm using Tomcat 4.1.18 + Cocoon 2.04 + J2SE 1.4.1_01 + RH Linux 8.0

    Any help would be appreciated, and sorry if this question is too trivial.

    Thanks in advance.

    Eduardo.