Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com> on 2006/03/20 20:13:44 UTC

Any more comments/reviews/feedback on DERBY-428?

Does anybody have any additional comments to offer on

It's not the highest priority bug in the world, but it's a small
clean fix, I believe, and I'm proposing to go ahead and commit
it later this week.

If anyone else wishes to take a look at the proposed fix, please do.

thanks,

bryan

Re: Any more comments/reviews/feedback on DERBY-428?

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.
Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com> writes:

> Does anybody have any additional comments to offer on
>
> It's not the highest priority bug in the world, but it's a small
> clean fix, I believe, and I'm proposing to go ahead and commit
> it later this week.

Hi Bryan,

The patch looks clean and simple, so I suggest that you just go ahead
and commit it.

(I didn't understand this comment in the regression test, though: "The
different JDBC clients support slightly lowever limits". I guess it's
just that my vocabulary is somewhat limited and that 'lowever' really
is a word. :) )

--
Knut Anders