Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Arya Goudarzi <ag...@gaiaonline.com> on 2010/07/16 05:13:11 UTC

Increasing Replication Factor in 0.7

I recall jbellis in his training showing us how to increase the replication factor and repair data on a cluster in 0.6. How is that possible in 0.7 when you cannot change schemas from config and there is no alter keyspace method in api?

Re: Increasing Replication Factor in 0.7

Posted by Arya Goudarzi <ag...@gaiaonline.com>.

That is not currently possible in trunk.  It would be a good feature
though.  Care to file a ticket?

Gary.

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.
Arya,