Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mahesh More <ma...@aftek.com> on 2006/08/03 17:01:01 UTC

Problem in Mask Rule of Struts Validator for Different Languages

Hi ,
       I am using Struts validator and mask rule for Validating my Fields
like :

 <field    property="firstName"
         	   depends="required,mask,minlength">
         	     <arg0 key="registrationForm.firstname.displayname"/>
         	     <arg1 name="minlength" key="${var:minlength}"
resource="false"/>
                     <var>
                       <var-name>mask</var-name>
                       <var-value>^\w+$</var-value>
                     </var>
                     <var>
                       <var-name>minlength</var-name>
                       <var-value>5</var-value>
                     </var>
 </field>

In <formset >  tag ,  I want to dynamically set the  Language and Country
depending on which language user is selected in browser. How can I do this
??

If I don't specify the  "country"  and  "language"  in the  <formset >
then  \w  does not work  for Arabic , German characters.

I need a help to solve this issue.

Best Regards,
Mahesh More,
Ph - 9890658233.