Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Carles Canellas <cc...@yahoo.es> on 2002/10/23 19:05:03 UTC

[patch] cocoon.xconf and skin

Hello.
I send you a patch to solve the problem with the skin.
It consist of some changes in the forrest.build.xml
ant file and a file called skin4xconf.xsl, that does
the transformation of the cocoon.xconf. (I have put it
for working in the resources/library/xslt directory,
change the ant file if there's a place better for ti)

I include a solution for anothe bug, in
forrest.build.xml; there was a filtering on in the
project-context target for the skins, including
(that's the error) the skins/images directory, that
could cause errors in the images copied. I have
separated it in two copies, like the bare-context
target.

Hope it helps.

=====
Carles Canellas.
VicerTec S.L.

Yahoo! Messenger
Descárgalo ya desde http://messenger.yahoo.es

Re: [patch] cocoon.xconf and skin

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
Thanks!  I applied the part of the patch fixing the skin/images filtering
bug.  For the skin selection bug, it occurred to me that simply replacing
'forrest-site' with '@skin@' and switching on filtering will do the
trick.  Please let us know if it's still broken after this.

--Jeff