Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vincent Delhommois <vi...@voila.fr> on 2006/02/17 08:10:40 UTC

JAAS /Tomcat : Which Realm should I use with my custom LoginModule ?

Hello, I had a problem implementing JAAS with Tomcat and I found my error, I was specifying my custum loginModule in the <realm (server.xml) and not in the JAAS.conf file.
Can you tell me which classname of realm I need to use :
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm" appName="appJAAS" userClassNames="com.app.security.User" roleClassNames="com.app.security.Role" debug="99"/>
(I want to create a index.jsp page with 2 fields (login, pwd) and use the j_security_check).
Thanks again