Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Goncalo Rosa <go...@v2s.us> on 2018/06/01 21:15:58 UTC

Windows 10 RDP problem

Hello,

I have guacamole on 0.9.12 running for over 1 year, accessing to windows VMs through RDP (Windows 2008, 2012) without any issues.

Today I deployed a Windows 10 machine and already tested network connectivity, I am able to do RDP from multiple windows machines, but not from Guacamole.

I tested nmap and ping from Guacamole and the port is open and the ping replies.

I already assured that Windows 10 Remote Settings has Remote Desktop with NLA unchecked (not forcing NLA).

I can't understand why I can't do RDP from Guacamole.

Any  tip will be most welcome.

Kind regards and thank you in advance

[http://www.v2s.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/logo-V2S-V-c%C3%B3pia.png]

GONÇALO COELHO ROSA

CTO

V2S Colombia

p:

+57 (1) 7610087  m: +57 310 229 51 90

a:

Calle 118, No. 14B-56, Ofc 303, Bogotá, Colombia

w:

www.v2s.us<mailto:v2s.us>  e: goncalo.rosa@v2s.us<ma...@v2s.us>

Re: Windows 10 RDP problem

Posted by cedrik <ce...@bpi.fr>.
Hi,

I put "TLS" in the security settings and now it works.

Thank you very much !

Re: Windows 10 RDP problem

Posted by M D Barber <md...@aol.com>.
i had an issue and setting security to "tls" cured it.

cedrik wrote:
> Hello, I have exactly the same problem as you.
> Did you find a solution ?
> I think it must be indicated the mode of security (RDP, NLA ...) but it does
> not work.
> thank you in advance for your response

---

Re: Windows 10 RDP problem