Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Yoeri Smets <sy...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/15 13:37:51 UTC

SXSSF sheets and datavalidation

Hi all,

I'm looking arround to get a dropbox with limited possible value displayed on an SXSSFWorkbook.
I've found several examples for the XSSF api however no implementation is found to create an explicitListConstraint.

Is ther someone out here who has managed to get this up and running ?

Greetz,
Yoeri

Re: SXSSF sheets and datavalidation

Posted by Yoeri Smets <sy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

thanks for the pointers, currently we are doing the file as XSSF and willl load test in our UAT environment.
If it does kill the memoty over ther I will try to go with the appoach as you described.

Thanks you verry much for the help

Posted by Andreas Reichel <an...@manticore-projects.com>.
Good Morning Yoeri,

Posted by Yoeri Smets <sy...@gmail.com>.