Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2003/08/06 17:15:37 UTC

Call to follow procedure

Given the legal uncertainties related to our J2EE project, allow me to
suggest that the committers to this project be required to send a duly
signed copy of the contributor agreement to our Secretary. This is nothing
but standard ASF procedure and it could not do harm to follow our own
procedures more carefully.

--
Ceki For log4j documentation consider "The complete log4j manual"

Re: Call to follow procedure

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
The term "committers" refers to developers with commit access.

--
Ceki For log4j documentation consider "The complete log4j manual"

Re: Call to follow procedure

Posted by Andy Barnett <ab...@cantilevertech.com>.

Re: Call to follow procedure

Posted by Tim Urberg <ti...@yahoo.com>.
The core developers of the OpenEJB team and I sent in CLA's, but we're
not an official committers (David Blevins asked us to so, probably
because of our work on OpenEJB).  We're not sure what that means, but
we've done it. :)

Tim Urberg (speaking for the OpenEJB team)

Re: Call to follow procedure

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/