Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by cr...@istream.today on 2021/12/19 09:15:49 UTC

Failed to update VM, due to: Invalid cpu speed value, specify a value between 1 and 2147483647

Hello,

    When I want to save a new value for CPU speed I get this error "Failed
to update VM, due to: Invalid cpu speed value, specify a value between 1 and
2147483647"  in the UI, no matter what I set, I get this in the new
CloudStack version 4.16.

Regards,

Cristian

Re: Failed to update VM, due to: Invalid cpu speed value, specify a value between 1 and 2147483647