Posted to dev@streampark.apache.org by Chunjin Mu <mu...@apache.org> on 2023/05/02 12:59:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark (Incubating) 2.1.0 rc1

Hello StreamPark Community:

This is a call for vote to release Apache StreamPark(Incubating) version
release-2.1.0-RC1.

Apache Streamark,Make stream processing easier! easy-to-use streaming
application development framework and operation platform.

Release notes:
https://streampark.apache.org/download/release-note/2.1.0/

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/streampark/2.1.0-RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreampark-1012/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/releases/tag/v2.1.0-rc1

The artifacts signed with PGP key [05016886], corresponding to [
muchunjin@apache.org], that can be found in keys file:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/streampark/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary
number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

*Valid check is a requirement for a vote. *Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download StreamPark are valid.
[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[ ] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.
[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each StreamPark repo.
[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[ ] Can compile from source.

More detail checklist please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Steps to validate the release,Please refer to:
https://streampark.apache.org/community/release/how-to-verify

How to Build:

1.cd incubator-streampark
2.sh ./build.sh

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark (Incubating) 2.1.0 rc1

Posted by Shaokang Lv <lv...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

I checked:
1. Download StreamPark are valid.
2. Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
3. Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.
4. LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each StreamPark repo.
5. All files have license headers if necessary.
6. No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
7. Can compile from source.

Best,
Shaokang

Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com> 于2023年5月4日周四 21:22写道:

Posted by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com>.
+1 (non-binding):

Posted by Huajie Wang <be...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding):

I checked:
    1. All download links are valid
    2.The source and distribution packages already exist
    3. Checksum and signature are OK
    4. LICENSE and NOTICE are exist and NOTICE  file year is OK
    5. Build successfully on macOs(Ventura 13.2.1)
    6. License header looks good
    7. Distribution packages works OK

Best,
Huajie Wang

陈卓宇 <mo...@apache.org> 于2023年5月3日周三 16:49写道:

Posted by 陈卓宇 <mo...@apache.org>.

Reply: [VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark (Incubating) 2.1.0 rc1

Posted by zhouli <zh...@foxmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
I checked:
     1. All download links are valid