Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com> on 2003/09/04 21:23:38 UTC

Link for non-bugzilla bug not working

Hi there,

on http://xml.apache.org/forrest/changes.html any of the links for the
bugs does not work as it uses bugzilla instead of JIRA.

In other to fix this there is a parameter that need to be overwrited in
  src/resources/stylesheets/changes2document.xsl, Should I put that
parameter on skinconf?

Cheers,
Cheche

Re: Link for non-bugzilla bug not working

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
David,

> It sure needs to be configured somewhere. Perhaps forrest.properties
> as it is not a "skin" thing.
>
> --David

forrest.properties is not a xml file, so  I am not able to do this:

<xsl:param name="config-file" select="'../../skinconf.xml'"/>
   <xsl:variable name="config" select="document($config-file)/skinconfig"/>

Should I use site.xml for this?

To retrieve a value from forrest.properties, I need to add it on
forrest.build.xml
<property name="project.bugzilla-url" value="http://...." />

then on cocoon.xconf
<bugzilla-url>@bugzilla-url@</bugzilla-url>

and use it as {forrest:bugzilla-url}

There is a mention of a siteplan but I haev not clue of what is about..

Anyone can give me a bit of advice?

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.