Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2018/05/16 06:53:34 UTC

MP snapshots in tomee8

Hi folks!

I've downgraded some microprofile versions to released artifacts. The reason is that the snapshots we used to have in our poms simply are not available on maven.central. And once e.g. mp-config 1.3 is really released we will do a mp-config release and then upgrade tomee8 (and 7.1 once it exists).
Until that I'd prefer to stick to the released versions and try to avoid moving targets.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: MP snapshots in tomee8

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.