Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Shelly Handa <s....@mpstechnologies.com> on 2008/07/31 11:08:40 UTC

web service's observer not found problem

Hi,

I have successfully implemented webservice using CXF 2.1.1 but sometimes I
get following error while running the server but other times it works fine.

I have merged the webservice code with other application running on
apfuse.So It's using mix of jars appfuse jars+cxf jars.

I have removed the overlapping jars of cxf with appfuse's jars.

I don't think this problem is due to appfuse as I encountered this problem
even without merging cxf code with other application code.

Right now I am using jetty to publish it.

I am unable to find the reason of this behavior .Can you help me resolving
this issue?

The error it displays is:

 org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
 buildServiceFromWSDL
 INFO: Creating Service {HelloWorldService}HelloWorldService from WSDL:
 file:/C:/usr/hello/wsdl/ HelloWorld.wsdl
 Jul 29, 2008 3:41:04 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl
 initDestination
 INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be
 http://localhost:8080/services/HelloWorldService
 Jul 29, 2008 3:41:04 PM
 org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController
 invoke
 WARNING: Can't find the the request for
 http://localhost:8080/services/HelloWorldService's Observer

 Regards,

 Shelly Handa

Re: web service's observer not found problem

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Our bad grammar to the rescue!  Googling "Can't find the the request"
returned 1270 hits...please check if any solve your problem--and let us know
if you could find it.  (Sorry, I've never seen that message before so am
unsure what the problem is.)

The culprit is the method at line 105 here:  http://tinyurl.com/6647le.  If
you're really desperate (actually, it doesn't take too much time and is
quite educational) you can debug/code trace CXF at runtime[1] if you think
that would help.

Glen

PS -- Just fixed the grammar.

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20071212 (this is for Tomcat, but