Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Faisal Durrani <te...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/17 05:26:43 UTC

Nifi upgrade - patch

New feature request Jira for deleting a Hbase row using Nifi processor has
been marked as 'Patch available' (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3538) . There is a github link
for the pull request mentioned in the ticket as well. Can some one tell how
to add this to our instance of Nifi so that we can access the processor?

The github link is as below
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2294

Re: Nifi upgrade - patch

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I am not in a position to provide custom binaries. You don't need a
Git client to be installed on the Linux cluster. You can just download the
full branch from GitHub by going to my public repo, selecting NIFI-3538 as
the branch and clicking on the Download Zip button in the clone dialog. As
long as you can get Java installed on a Windows machine or Mac, you can run
the Maven build without administrator privileges beyond that point.

You'd want to run *mvn install -DskipTests=true* in order to speed up the
build.

Be advised that if you apply this patch as-is, you are applying a patch
that has not completed a formal code review.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Nifi upgrade - patch

Posted by "te04.0172@gmail.com" <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Nifi upgrade - patch

Posted by "te04.0172@gmail.com" <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Nifi upgrade - patch

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Nifi upgrade - patch

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Nifi-Hbase-client-service-api and nifi-hbase_1_1_2-client-service-bundle
iirc.

Re: Nifi upgrade - patch

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
It looks that way. I am not a committee, but it looks like it will.

Re: Nifi upgrade - patch

Posted by Faisal Durrani <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Nifi upgrade - patch

Posted by Faisal Durrani <te...@gmail.com>.