Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net> on 2014/08/04 21:13:52 UTC

Re: Optiq 1.0: Building a strong library

Let’s go for a date early in September. That will give us time to get 0.9.0 out, and will also enable some Hive developers to participate.

I have an offsite on September 9th, but plenty of other days would work — say 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th. Do any of those work for you?

Julian

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net>.
On Sep 10, 2014, at 2:11 PM, Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I might not able to but please go ahead!

Tim,

Sorry we couldn’t schedule it so you could attend. You’ll be missed.

Julian

Re: Optiq 1.0: Building a strong library

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julian,

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net>.

Posted by andrew <an...@primer.org>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net>.
9/18 is not looking so good for me and other Hortonworkers.

My preferred date is now for 9/17.

Tim, could you do 9/17?

Julian

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
I vote for 9/18.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
I'd vote for 9/17 or 9/18.

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@gmail.com>.
No, we haven’t decided a date.

Jacques, which of the dates I mentioned below would work for you?

Julian

Posted by andrew <an...@primer.org>.
Hi,