Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Charlie Kim <ch...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2015/06/25 01:36:19 UTC

archiva handling leap second?

Resolve Leap Second Issues in Red Hat Enterprise Linux - Red Hat Customer Portal

|   |
| Resolve Leap Second Issues in Red Hat Enterprise Linux -...The 2015 Leap Second issue could affect Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Get information on what the leap second bug is and how it may affect your systems. Follow our deta... |
|  |
| View on access.redhat.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Hi there,We are running with archiva 1.4-M2.  Do you know if archiva is effected by leap second?Thanks!