Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2016/02/08 18:27:40 UTC

[build system] brief downtime, 8am PST thursday feb 10th

happy monday!

i will be bringing down jenkins and the workers thursday morning to
upgrade docker on all of the workers from 1.5.0-1 to 1.7.1-2.

as of december last year, docker 1.5 and older lost the ability to
pull from the docker hub.  since we're running centos 6.X on our
workers, and can't run the 3.X kernel, that limits our options to
docker 1.7.

this will allow us to close out https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/9893

i'll be sure to send updates as they happen.

shane

Re: [build system] brief downtime, 8am PST thursday feb 10th

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
this is now done.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.