Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2013/06/25 23:36:20 UTC

[Website - lazy consensus] PrOOo-Box FAQ?

Hello,

Sorry, but I'm unsure why I'm asking for.

Rob had rightly noted that the site:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/doc/faq/prooobox/

is out of date, and I had already promised that this will be updated.

  I arrive at this approach but now doubts, because we were in a Disskussion the past few days, came to the conclusion that the PrOOo-Box is formal a third-party software.

Although I want the page:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/doc/faq/prooobox/

update, but for technical reasons this page should perhaps be removed completely?

What is your opinion?

If no one expresses within the next 72 hours for removing the page, I will begin to update.

Greetings,
Jörg

Re: [Website - lazy consensus] PrOOo-Box FAQ?

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

Sory, i mean "formal reasons", not "technical reasons"

Jörg