Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/29 00:19:58 UTC

iBATIS Web Site Updates

Hi All,

There are several changes to the site pages that have been committed to SVN,
but not deployed.  As we have a release later this week, I'd like to make
sure that these changes are OK before updating the site.

1. Is everyone happy with the changes they've made?
2. The unsubscribe links were removed from the mailing list page - I'd like
to add them back unless someone has strong objections
3. The form on the mailing lists page doesn't seem to work right in IE 7,
and I'm not sure what the use of this form is anyway for the common user.
I'd like to remove it unless there are objections.

Let me know...

Jeff Butler

Re: iBATIS Web Site Updates

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Yeah, we need those unsubscribe links, or is it unsusbceriebe?
Whatever it is, we need those on there. +1 on that.

IE sucks...er, I mean I think we should keep the form. I object: -1
for removing that.

I added it because I can never remember the email=blah@foo.bar
unsubscribe email address required for list moderation (you know - the
one that only a demented perl programmer could love).

In the rude^W true spirit of open source software, I don't care if it
doesn't work in IE7 because I don't use IE7, and I was scratching my
own itch. IMO, it doesn't hurt anything to have it there, so let's
keep it. If someone wants it to work with IE7, they can scratch that
itch (i.e., fix it). :-D

Larry