Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr> on 2005/08/03 01:32:15 UTC

Re: Lateral TCP Cache config file for torque 3.1

Hello Aaron,

Can I configure JCS  like

A and B server is communicate with LateralCache
If A server object updated than broadcase the message, and than B server object is removed only (if it is exists in jcs) from the jcs
and later on when B server request  the object  than the Torque get it from database

Thanks,

Youngho