Posted to user@oodt.apache.org by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org> on 2014/09/15 15:07:08 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache OODT 0.7 release candidate #1

Sigs and MD5s look good. +1 from me. Great job on all the hard work folks

--- Verification Output ---

------------------

  Verifying MD5s

------------------

** NOTE ** Using md5deep with -M ...

The files that match a known MD5 will be displayed.

If you don't see an RC artifact something is wrong with the MD5

Verifying MD5s ...

18fe10547d0ca91e6b6337d45ba98521
/Users/mjjoyce/Coding/OODT/rc_staging/apache-oodt-0.7-src.zip

------------------------

  Verifying Signatures

Verifying Signature for file apache-oodt-0.7-src.zip.asc

gpg: Signature made Sun Sep 14 22:43:58 2014 PDT using DSA key ID B876884A

gpg: Good signature from "Chris Mattmann (CODE SIGNING KEY) <
mattmann@apache.org>"

gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.

Primary key fingerprint: 03CC 5FFA 61AA AD3C 8FF2  5E92 70F0 9CC6 B876 884A

-- Joyce