Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by aharsola <am...@wipro.com> on 2007/04/13 08:14:35 UTC

ServiceMix error while stopping tomcat

Hi,

I am running servicemix inside tomcat. I am able to start the servicemix and
messages are getting passed between components. In init()  method of
servlet, I retrieve the JBIContainer from ApplicationContext and in destroy
method of servlet, I call container.shutdown();

When I stop tomcat, I get execption. Any ideas?

I am using servicemix-3.0.1

11:40:19,274 INFO  [ServiceUnitLifeCycle] Stopping service unit: database-su
ERROR - JBIDatabaseBindingComponent    - Error polling delivery channel
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Channel is closed
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.util.BoundedLinkedQueue.poll(BoundedLinkedQ
ueue.java:253)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.accept(Delive
ryChannelImpl.java:266)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.pollDeliveryChannel(A
syncBaseLifeCycle.java:237)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle$1.run(AsyncBaseLifeCy
cle.java:223)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BasicWorkManager$1.run(BasicWorkManager.
java:71)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)