Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Kin-Man Chung <Ki...@Eng.Sun.COM> on 2002/06/13 21:09:22 UTC

[VOTE] Jan Luehe

I'd like to nominate Jan Luehe as a committer to tomcat.

Jan is currently a commiter for Jakarta taglib project, and has been
active in implementing JSTL, the standard tag library.

Jan was involved with jasper 2 from the beginning, and has contributed
to writing a number of important modules in jasper 2.  He has submitted
a number of high quality patches recently, of which the tag pooling/reuse
is an examples.

Jan plans to contribute more to increase the performance of jsp pages,
especially those with tag invokations.  His knowledge in JSTL would
make him an invaluable addition to the tomcat development community.

Re: [VOTE] Jan Luehe

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Kin-Man Chung wrote:
> I'd like to nominate Jan Luehe as a committer to tomcat.
>
> Jan is currently a commiter for Jakarta taglib project, and has been
> active in implementing JSTL, the standard tag library.
>
> Jan was involved with jasper 2 from the beginning, and has contributed
> to writing a number of important modules in jasper 2.  He has submitted
> a number of high quality patches recently, of which the tag pooling/reuse
> is an examples.
>
> Jan plans to contribute more to increase the performance of jsp pages,
> especially those with tag invokations.  His knowledge in JSTL would
> make him an invaluable addition to the tomcat development community.

+1.

Remy

Re: [VOTE] Jan Luehe

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
+1, Keep the jasper performance patches rolling!

Re: [VOTE] Jan Luehe

Posted by Justyna Horwat <Ju...@Sun.com>.
+1

Jan has done a great job on JSTL. He should continue to contribute many
quality Jasper 2 patches.

Justy

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] Jan Luehe

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.
+1

Amy

Re: [VOTE] Jan Luehe

Posted by Denis Benoit <be...@sympatico.ca>.
On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Kin-Man Chung wrote:

> I'd like to nominate Jan Luehe as a committer to tomcat.
>
> Jan is currently a commiter for Jakarta taglib project, and has been
> active in implementing JSTL, the standard tag library.
>
> Jan was involved with jasper 2 from the beginning, and has contributed
> to writing a number of important modules in jasper 2.  He has submitted
> a number of high quality patches recently, of which the tag pooling/reuse
> is an examples.
>
> Jan plans to contribute more to increase the performance of jsp pages,
> especially those with tag invokations.  His knowledge in JSTL would
> make him an invaluable addition to the tomcat development community.

+1 Welcome!

--
Denis Benoit
benoitde@sympatico.ca