Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@mad.scientist.com> on 2000/07/25 14:48:40 UTC

3rd times the charm

Hi,

Any word on whether anyone sees any need to have GenerateKey task I sent to
the list a while back ???? If not I will remove it and put in my own
hierarchy. It is just getting annoying patching ant each time I do a
checkout. Any response is a good one - positive or negative - last two

Cheers,

Pete

Re: 3rd times the charm

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <du...@x180.com>.
on 7/25/00 5:48 AM, Peter Donald at donaldp@mad.scientist.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any word on whether anyone sees any need to have GenerateKey task I sent to
> the list a while back ???? If not I will remove it and put in my own
> hierarchy. It is just getting annoying patching ant each time I do a
> checkout. Any response is a good one - positive or negative - last two

+1 on putting into a contrib dir... I haven't had the time to see if (or
help code) the functionality for doing contrib is in place. :(

.duncan