Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by L Radhakrishna Rao <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/03 06:32:10 UTC

Prerequisite

Hi All,

I would like to know that how can I start contributing to the apache cloud
stack.

What are the basic things needed, which programming language to be used.
And do I need to be expert in Cloud computing?

With Best Regards,
RK

RE: Prerequisite

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

To learn more about CloudStack, see https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+University
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Getting+Help

Why don't you start with contributing to documentation ?

Here is the link to start https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Documentation+Contributors+Overview

Regards
-Radhika

Re: Prerequisite

Posted by L Radhakrishna Rao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Radhika,

thanks for the information and also advnice.

I will definitely contribute to documentation.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM, L Radhakrishna Rao <satishsagar83@gmail.com

Re: Prerequisite

Posted by L Radhakrishna Rao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sudha,

I am interested in any kind of works, the only constraint is time.

I will be able to contribute in this community from friday, and oh yes,
saturday is always there, because I have a day job.

RE: Prerequisite

Re: Prerequisite

Posted by L Radhakrishna Rao <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Prerequisite