Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by wa...@sina.cn on 2017/03/07 03:02:15 UTC

One Problem about eagle...

 	HI,I want to konw that Eagle is able to collect the full Metric historical data???	THX...

Re: One Problem about eagle...

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you please subscribe to Eagle dev list by sending email to
dev-subscribe@eagle.apache.org.

I am not quite sure what is exactly the metric. Is that from Hadoop jmx url
or other specific metric?

Thanks
Edward

答复: One Problem about eagle...

Posted by "Tang Jijun (上海_技术部_数据平台_唐觊隽)" <ta...@yhd.com>.
Apahce Eagle is able to store historical data like opentsdb.

 	HI,I want to konw that Eagle is able to collect the full Metric historical data???	THX...