Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us> on 2005/01/01 11:59:30 UTC

Re: 1.1.2 and Perl Bindings ...

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004, John Peacock wrote:

> Ron Bieber wrote:
> > I'm trying to build the PERL bindings with 1.1.2 and am getting errors
> > that the POOLINFO identifier is not declared.    Is there currently a
> > known problem with the bindings in 1.1.2?
>
> A late merge missed one patch:
>
> 	http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2004-12/0907.shtml
>
> It doesn't seem like it is a big enough boo-boo to justify a fresh 1.1.2
> release.

Has this patch made it into the trunk or branch yet?

Thanks for providing the patch.  But I sure would like to be able to build
an RPM from the trunk and branches and tags.

--
David Wayne Summers          "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!"
david@summersoft.fay.ar.us   PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt