Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/07 23:48:48 UTC

Re: Audio on iOS

Just replied in the other thread: I updated to iOS 15 on my iPhone device.
And now it seems working.

Audio-only seems fine anyway. But Video + Audio seems to also work now.

Can you try that?

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>