Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2013/05/22 11:18:56 UTC

how to do pagelinks to pages in sub packages?

This doesn't render a link, any ideas please?

<t:pagelink page="downloads/Index">downloads</t:pagelink>

Re: how to do pagelinks to pages in sub packages?

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
This should work.

It works for me: <a id="myaccount" t:type="pagelink" page="account/index"
anchor="details">My Account</a>

Generated HTML for my case is:

<a id="myaccount" href="/account#details">My Account</a>

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com