Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gustav Liden <gu...@ctakt.com> on 2001/09/26 10:19:35 UTC

LangSelect Action does not store language setting

Hi all,

As I have understood, the LangSelect Action should be configurable via
<map:parameter>s to store the selected language in different ways. My
sitemap looks like this:

<map:actions>
	<map:action name="lang-select" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.LangSelect">
		<map:parameter name="create-session" value="true"/>
		<map:parameter name="store-in-session" value="true"/>
	</map:action>
</map:actions>

However, the language selection mechanism only works when my links end with
?lang=XX. What more is needed? Or have I misunderstood something?

Cheers,

Gustav

Re: LangSelect Action does not store language setting

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
> Hi all,
>
> As I have understood, the LangSelect Action should be configurable via
> <map:parameter>s to store the selected language in different ways. My
> sitemap looks like this:
>
> <map:actions>
> <map:action name="lang-select" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.LangSelect">
> <map:parameter name="create-session" value="true"/>
> <map:parameter name="store-in-session" value="true"/>
> </map:action>
> </map:actions>
>
> However, the language selection mechanism only works when my links end
with
> ?lang=XX. What more is needed? Or have I misunderstood something?

It's better to use LocaleSelect action. LangSelect is a subset of
LocaleSelect and can be out-dated, because it not supported now.

Anyway, it worked for me before...

> Cheers,
>
> Gustav

Regards,