Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Todtenhaupt, Susann" <Su...@astrium-space.com> on 2003/04/08 10:16:34 UTC

attribute border-style doesn't work

Hello!

There're several values for the attribute border-style when designing a
table-cell with xsl:fo. For example dotted, dashed etc. but it doesn't work.
There's no aftereffect if this is setted...

	<fo:table-cell border-width="0.5mm" border-style="dotted">
		<fo:block font-size="14pt"
font-weight="bold">Name</fo:block>
	</fo:table-cell>

What's the fault?

suse

Re: attribute border-style doesn't work

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
It looks like I err'd. It wasn't the border-style="dashed" that works,
but rule-style="dashed" that works (in PDF only--not AWT) in 0.20.4:

<fo:leader leader-pattern="rule" leader-length="100%" rule-style="dashed"/>

<don't bother me I'm eating crow>
    Sorry for any confusion.
</don't bother me I'm eating crow>

Web Maestro Clay