Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2003/01/12 07:01:13 UTC

Forrest cent using installed forrest is working

Centipede's forrest cent now works with an installed forrest.
You can see my work at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/krysalis/krysalis-cents/forrest/src/

I basically used your forrest-targets.ent as the cent xbuild.xml, plus
the custom targets for centipede.
I also added the following to the java call of ant in forrest.antproxy.xml

      <jvmarg value="-Dproject.name=${project.name}"    />
      <jvmarg value="-Dproject.build-dir=${forrest.cent.build.dir}"    />
      <jvmarg value="-Dproject.site-dir=${forrest.cent.site.dir}"    />
      <jvmarg value="-Dproject.work-dir=${forrest.cent.work.dir}"    />
      <jvmarg
value="-Dproject.content-dir=${forrest.cent.documentation.dir}"    />
      <jvmarg value="-Dproject.ctxt-dir=${forrest.cent.ctxt.dir}"    />

That makes these properties the interface between centipede and forrest.

This should help keep centipede uptodate with forrest.

R,
Nick

Re: Forrest cent using installed forrest is working

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Nick Chalko wrote:
> Centipede's forrest cent now works with an installed forrest.  You can
> see my work at
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/krysalis/krysalis-cents/forrest/src/

Excellent Nick, thanks :-)

Let's see if it stands some days usage, and then move the build target
to make a cent to Forrest.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -