Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 23:51:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release ServiceMix components 2008.01

I've uploaded a full set of releases for the ServiceMix components in
the following staging repository:
  http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/components-2008.01/

This release includes the components root pom, the shared libraries
and all the components.
The various tags are available under in respective projects under:
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/

The servicemix-common library which contains all the base classes for
the components have undergone some incompatible changes recently, but
deploying the shared library and the components should work fine on
both ServiceMix 3.2.x, 3.3-SNAPSHOT and 4.0-SNAPSHOT.
Please review and vote !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix components 2008.01

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
I just build kit from 3.3 trunk with these new components, each example
works well.
Here is my +1

Freeman

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
+1

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
+1
(even with the not really working cxf for my use case)

Lars

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
-1
We're missing some legal bits on these releases.  The components
installer (zip files) do not include the required LICENSE and NOTICE
files.
I will recut a release today.

--
Cheers,