Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/06/23 05:13:55 UTC

[RESULTS] Jean-Louis as committer

Vote passes with 10 +1 votes and no other votes.

+1s:
Bharath Ganesh
Dain Sundstrom
Daniel S. Haischt
David Blevins
Jacek Laskowski
Jeff Genender
Jeremy Whitlock
Jonathan Gallimore
Karan Malhi
Mohammad Nour El-Din

Congratulations, Jean-Louis!!  Very excellent indeed.

I'll send you an email offline to get the account creation part started.

-David

Re: [RESULTS] Jean-Louis as committer

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
Congrats Jean-Louis!!! I hope you will enjoy your time at the ASF and
especially at Apache OpenEJB :)

Cheers
Daniel