Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Natalia Bello <NB...@isabel.be> on 2002/03/06 10:07:29 UTC

Own Task. Quoting problem.

Hello!
I am trying to develop my own task; in this task I need to execute a command
line like this:
cmdclient -user "integrator" -pass "password" ..
that is, i need to set the arguments between double quotes!!
I have tried some posibilites, but i havent success!
If i try for example
        Commandline commandLine = new Commandline();
        commandLine.setExecutable("cmdclient");
        commandLine.createArgument().setValue("-user \"integrator\"");
        log("Executing " + commandLine.toString());

I get:
   [CBL] Executing cmdclient '-user "integrator"'

or this other
   	Commandline commandLine = new Commandline();
	commandLine.setExecutable("cmdclient");
        	commandLine.createArgument().setLine("-user
\"integrator\"");
            log("Executing " + commandLine.toString());
I get:
	 [CBL] Executing cmdclient -user integrator

or:
              Commandline commandLine = new Commandline();
	  commandLine.setExecutable("cmdclient");
	  commandLine.createArgument().setValue("-user");
	  commandLine.createArgument().setValue("\"integrator\"");
              log("Executing " + commandLine.toString());

I get again:
	 [CBL] Executing cmdclient -user integrator

Does anyone now how i can do this?
Thanks in advanced,
Natalia

Re: Saxon Liason for Style task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Jose Alberto Fernandez <j_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone written a Saxon specific XSLTLiason for the
> Style task?

Doesn't Saxon implement TraX?  Oh, I see Saxon 7 does, but 6.5.1 does
not.

I'm not aware of such a Liaison class.

Stefan

Re: Saxon Liason for Style task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 07 Mar 2002, dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au> wrote:
> Speaking of XSLTLiaison classes:

>     - XalanLiaison uses Xalan 1.x which is now deprecated. Should we
>     deprecate the class as well?

yes.

>     - XslpLiaison uses xslp, for which the main site
>     (http://www.clc-marketing.com/xslp) is dead, and I can't find
>     the source anywhere (is it still available?), so should this
>     still be supported??

keep and deprecate - although Stephane has pointed out that it has
never really worked (you'd always get a NullPointerException IIRC).

Stefan

Re: Saxon Liason for Style task

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.

--