Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Warner Onstine <wa...@warneronstine.com> on 2000/09/20 18:25:50 UTC

faq-o-matic

How would one go about adding an entry to the faq-o-matic. I am planning on
writing up all of the questions and responses that have been given
concerning ssl and tomcat and posting it. Not sure exactly where it belongs,
first it definitely belongs in faq, but I think it should also go with the
distribution somewhere.

Thoughts?

-warner

Re: faq-o-matic

Posted by Warner Onstine <wa...@warneronstine.com>.
Thanks, once I have something put together I will post here first and let
everyone hack away at it. I will try and follow the current doc conventions.

-warner

Re: faq-o-matic

Posted by Alex Chaffee <gu...@edamame.stinky.com>.