Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rodrigo Oliveira <ad...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/23 14:14:27 UTC

Lost connections Solr

Hi,

In the last 3 months I am using the Solr. However, yesterday my cluster was
down.

My environment is:

I have 5 nodes from Solr/zookeeper (16 cpu x 24 Gb each node - xms: 12 Gb -
xmx: 16 Gb). My workload will be bigger. By the way, I know, I'll need to
tunning in the future.

Like I said, since yesterday, my UI show me (below). How I fix this
problem? Someone have any suggestions? Where I find the error about that?
The logs are confuses.
[image: image.png]
Regards,

Re: Lost connections Solr