Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Nichols <jn...@pbp.net> on 2005/05/09 19:20:22 UTC

delete email

Is there any way in the stock SA install to tell it to delete email? I
know you can do it with procmail, milter, etc, but that's not what I want.

I'm asking because the question has come up about "can spamassassin
itself with NO add-ons be set to delete email."

Re: delete email

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Jonathan Nichols" <jn...@pbp.net>

> jdow wrote:
> > From: "Jonathan Nichols" <jn...@pbp.net>
> >
> >>Is there any way in the stock SA install to tell it to delete email? I
> >>know you can do it with procmail, milter, etc, but that's not what I
want.

> >>I'm asking because the question has come up about "can spamassassin
> >>itself with NO add-ons be set to delete email."
> >

> > No, no, 2^20th times no! SpamAssassin is a scoring system not a filter.
> > {^_^}
> >

> *I* know that. I wanted official clarification to show *someone else*
> that. :)

Er, if 2^20th times "no" won't satisfy them will 2^30th, a Sagan times
"no" suffice?

{^_-}
        (Yeah, I know it was "Millyns and millyuns" he said instead of
        "Billyuns" but the latter seems to have stuck.)

Re: delete email

Posted by Jonathan Nichols <jn...@pbp.net>.

Re: delete email

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Jonathan Nichols" <jn...@pbp.net>

Re: delete email

Posted by James R <ja...@trusswood.dyndns.org>.
Jonathan Nichols wrote:
> Is there any way in the stock SA install to tell it to delete email? I
> know you can do it with procmail, milter, etc, but that's not what I want.
>
> I'm asking because the question has come up about "can spamassassin
> itself with NO add-ons be set to delete email."

Short answer: no.

James