Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Joan Balaguero <jo...@grupoventus.com> on 2009/03/09 19:09:40 UTC

DISABLE LOGGING WITH LOG4J.XML

Hello,

I've configured log4j.xml to completely disable httpclient logging. Is this
the correct way to do this, setting "fatal" to logger level?

(.)

<logger name="org.apache.commons.httpclient">

 <level value="fatal"/>

</logger>

<logger name="httpclient.wire.header">

 <level value="fatal"/>

</logger>

<logger name="httpclient.wire.content">

 <level value="fatal"/>

</logger>

(.)

Thanks in advance,

Joan.

Re: DISABLE LOGGING WITH LOG4J.XML

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Joan Balaguero wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I've configured log4j.xml to completely disable httpclient logging. Is this
> the correct way to do this, setting "fatal" to logger level?

Yes, it is.

Oleg