Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com> on 2015/02/17 22:36:10 UTC

QUESTION: onApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent in python cartridge agent compares serivceName with application Id

In extensionhandler.py we compare in "on_application_signup_removal_event" method service_name with applicationId, is this a bug or intentional ?

See snippet:

def on_application_signup_removal_event(self, application_signup_removal_event):
        self.log.info(
            "Tenant unsubscribed event received: [tenant] " + application_signup_removal_event.tenantId +
            " [application ID] " + application_signup_removal_event.applicationId
        )

        if self.cartridge_agent_config.service_name == application_signup_removal_event.applicationId:
            agentgithandler.AgentGitHandler.remove_repo(application_signup_removal_event.tenant_id)

        extensionutils.execute_application_signup_removal_extension({})

Re: QUESTION: onApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent in python cartridge agent compares serivceName with application Id

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,

Great! Thanks for fixing it! I reviewed the diff and it looks good.

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:00 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <me...@cisco.com>
wrote:

>  forgot to attach the diff

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

RE: QUESTION: onApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent in python cartridge agent compares serivceName with application Id

[cid:image001.png@01D04C61.65AB53D0]

They are not handled by Application event receiver, let us know if you need further clarifications.

Thanks
​

Hi,

Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown event listener org.apache.stratos.cartridge.agent.CartridgeAgentEventListeners$18@466155e3<ma...@466155e3>