Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2017/12/05 07:40:23 UTC

Re: Ignite Enhancement Proposal #6 (Metrics)

Hi Anton,

Looks like none of the new metrics are added on .NET side.
Please make sure it happens, either as part of existing tickets or
separately.

Thanks,
Pavel

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Why it should not be open?
That's just a tool allows to merge something.
Since we're not using PR's in github's way - I see no reason to close them.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Pavel,

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.