Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Suchitha Koneru (sukoneru)" <su...@cisco.com> on 2007/06/27 02:18:10 UTC

embedded broker configuration

Hello active Mq users ,
              I hope this mail reaches you all in good spirits.   This
is in regard to the topic of  starting  active mq embedded  broker
automatically  by the Tomcat server.   Our application has two web apps
which  exchange messages  through the embedded active mq broker. The
embedded broker is started by one of the web apps in the form of a
servlet context Listener.
This scenario would cause problems if the order of initialization of web
apps is changed. As per the  previous emails with the subject "Sharing
embedded broker across webapp contexts" , is it possible that Tomcat
server starts the embedded broker before initializing any of the web app
contexts ?

If it is possible , could you please point me to relevant documentation.

Thank you so much !!

Suchitha.