Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org> on 2014/06/04 07:45:34 UTC

Odd CSS Styling

All,

I noticed an issue when trying to fix a missing image on the OSGi Installer
page.  It seems like the stylesheet is setting all images to 100% width.
 Any idea why?

It's stretching out images to silly proportions as you can see here:
http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/bundles/osgi-installer.html

vs

http://sling.apache.org/site/osgi-installer.html

I'm assuming the idea is some sort of basic responsiveness for images when
the screen resizes. Would anyone object me updating it to max-width:100%
instead of width:100%?

Thanks,
Dan

Re: Odd CSS Styling

Posted by Daniel Klco <da...@gmail.com>.
Bertrand,

The issue from my end isn't that the image stretches beyond 100%, it's that
stretching out an image to larger than it physically is causes artifacts in
the image and looks very strange on the page.

Thanks,
Dan

Re: Odd CSS Styling

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.