Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/12/14 22:29:50 UTC

[New Committer] Everyone let's give a warm welcome to Jeff Genender

Hi all,

We have a new committer, Jeff Genender,  who's a committer other projects
here at the ASF and a member of the foundation as well.  He's great guy and
has been working on some of the http client code and is pretty excited about
MINA ... let me stop putting words in his mouth though.  Jeff go ahead and
tell us about yourself if you have a minute.

Welcome!
Alex

Re: [New Committer] Everyone let's give a warm welcome to Jeff Genender

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Jeff Genender wrote:
> Thank you and I am honored. ;-)

Nah, we are honored to have you within us !
> I am a big fan of Mina and have been for quite a while and am excited to
> step up and help out.
>
> About me...I am a Apache junkie of sorts as I am a committer on
> Geronimo, OpenEJB, ServiceMix, and CXF.  more or less a Java dude (Ill
> bet ya couldn't tell).

Oh, really ? So strange :) Btw, CXF rocks !
> Thanks again!

You're welcome !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: [New Committer] Everyone let's give a warm welcome to Jeff Genender

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board Jeff!  Please keep up the great work. :)

Cheers,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: [New Committer] Everyone let's give a warm welcome to Jeff Genender

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Saturday 15 December 2007 06:41, Jeff Genender wrote:
> Thank you and I am honored. ;-)

Welcome to MINA...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: [New Committer] Everyone let's give a warm welcome to Jeff Genender

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Thank you and I am honored. ;-)

I am a big fan of Mina and have been for quite a while and am excited to
step up and help out.

About me...I am a Apache junkie of sorts as I am a committer on
Geronimo, OpenEJB, ServiceMix, and CXF.  more or less a Java dude (Ill
bet ya couldn't tell).

Thanks again!

Jeff

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Jeff !

Maarten

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Welcome Jeff !

Posted by Mark <el...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Jeff !!!

--
The adjuration to be "normal" seems shockingly repellent to me; I see